Microwave cooking is becoming extremely popular in our life. Considering the fact that these days most housewives are office-goers, the need to resort to easy and fast means of cooking have become all the more important. The advantage of microwave cooking is that one can enjoy delightful recipes without taking the trouble to spend the entire day in kitchen. Microwave cooking is a fast and convenient process of cooking a variety of cuisines. However, microwave cooking has not yet replaced the concept of gas stoves and other indigenous cooking forms. Microwaves are nonetheless indispensable choice when it comes to baking, grilling , roasting and a whole lot of things otherwise impossible to carry out. Therefore, before you invest you need to properly scrutinize the factors that will help you recognize a multi-functioning microwave model.
The first thing you have to consider is CAPACITY. Selecting the capacity of your microwave oven is understanding how much you are are willing and able to cook in a given period of time.Basically microwave oven features 17 to 25 liters capacity is perfect for two persons. If you have a family whose intake is way above average then you need a larger one. 23 to 30 liter microwave is usually recommended for family consisting of four people, while 28 to 35 liters container is perfect for six people.
Choose your TYPE: Samsung features a pretty good collection based on cooking needs. So know your style of cooking and the dish you’d love to prepare and select your oven likewise.
- Get a convection microwave if you intend to bake crispier foods like nuts, pop corn and cashew. This machine contains a fan and a heating rod inside. It enables you to get food crispier and crunchier than ever.
- Uniform heat distribution and multiple power level makes Samsung Solo ideal for cooking. It is a quick solution to daily cooking, defrosting and reheating.
- If you love grilled and roasted kebabs and tikkas then go for a grilled Samsung microwave oven.
- BUDGET an important determinant in buying electronic stuffs should not be overlooked. Samsung microwave offers a whole range of collections. It is obvious that an expensive one contains more features.
- A Samsung convection microwave starts from Rs. /11,900 and onwards.
- Samsung grilled device namely Samsung 20 L G273V features a price range of Rs. /5,900 and onwards.
- The price range of Samsung solo starts from Rs. / 3,900 and onwards.
If you are not aware of the different models present in the market then you can either opt for a self survey on the internet or can visit your nearest retailer to get first hand information.